Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Back!

Throughout the summer, I took a bit of a blogging hiatus. But I and SO excited to be back!

Without my blog…
I stayed in my comfort zone and did not challenging myself and became complacent. My commitment to “finding myself” was gone and, instead, I found myself in a funk of indifference.


But in the past few weeks, as I realized all that I was missing, I started getting more and more interested, again, in challenging and improving myself. There are so many topics that I look forward to exploring during my renewed Search of Me in Mommy. They include…
  • My experiences with Inner Mean Girl Reform School that I started this past weekend! I hope to better understand how to tame my negative self talk that, currently, I am drowning in.
  • My fear of failure…perhaps most recently evident in my half marathon training, but surrounds me in most of my life decisions and choices.
  • Women on Fire…I am SO inspired and am beginning to find my own little spark.
  • Motivating Other Moms...a wonderful place - that is as it should be everywhere - Moms supporting, and encouraging other moms!
  • And, of course, Motherhood…the good, the bad, and the evil.
  • Plus much more!
I am very feeling so motivated and invigorated!  I hope you will join me - maybe we can learn together!


 

Recent Comments