Sunday, August 1, 2010

I miss it!

So...I have been waffling and not very consistent on my blog.  It all started with summer.  I have stopped reading most blogs that I follow, my posts have been sporadic at best and my mind has been elsewhere.  Things got crazy, I got busy and was having a hard time figuring out what to write about.

And guess what - I miss it!  I miss In Search of Me in Mommy! 

I miss the commitment to improving myself.  I miss the schedule of "needing" post 5-6 times a week, as that is something exclusively mine.  I miss reading other people's thoughts and being inspired.  I miss getting comments and hearing other's thoughts and ideas.  I miss the art taking jumbled thoughts and emotions and putting it together in to words, stories, and releasing wonderful Aha moments in to the blogosphere...

So, mark you calendars - or at least I will mark mine - on Monday, August 9, 2010 upon returning from a vacation In Search of Me in Mommy will be back.

YEAH!

Recent Comments