Saturday, January 15, 2011

The year of...

Inspired by the amazing Debbie Phillips and encouraged by Inner Mean Girl Reform School I have decided to identify and embrace a theme, My Theme, for 2011. 

This theme will guide my decisions, help ground me, move me forward and keep me inspired.  I am excited about the possibilities and have a clear, realistic vision for what I want to accomplish by December 31, 2011.

But, also, I am scared.  Scared of failure and disappointment and fearful that this will be just another one of those things that I start (with all the greatest of intentions) but do not complete.


Ironically, this is today's inspiration...
I love my Inspire Cards by melissaAnne
 www.melissaannegallery.com
So - to combat quitting, and to keep me honest and accountable...I am not going to keep my theme unwrapped - I am announcing it - outloud and proud (eek, this is scary!...but here goes...)

For me, 2011 is the year of loving myself, especially my body!

What is YOUR theme for 2011?

Recent Comments