Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Getting Organized

Ok, in my effort to make this is a purposeful journey I have put together a plan that I will use as a guide.

I plan to:

  • Identify themes (for example, spirituality, health and wellness, relationships, career, plus others) that I want to explore and tackle each one independently.
  • Read, read, and read some more – to learn more about each theme so that I can become better educated and more aware.
  • Develop and implement activities that I can do for each theme so that I am able to learn more about my interests and directions for growth in each area.
  • Assess and evaluate each experience.
  • Discover and record my personal experiences and identify what I have learned about myself.
  • Achieve a significantly better understand myself and identify "what is next" for me by the end of 2010
I am not exactly sure all themes that I want to explore, but I know which one I would like to start with… health and wellness. Next post I will explore that in more detail.

No comments:

Recent Comments