Sunday, January 31, 2010

January in Review

Each month I plan to take the time to reflect on what I have learned and accomplished during the last 30ish days.

It is clearer today than it was 31 days ago that…
  • To figure out what to do next, it is important to reflect on what I have done in the past.
  • Internal dissidence is a sign that I need to make changes in my life.
  • In the past, my attempts to lose weight were entwined with excuses. Eliminating those excuses is helpful – but I still have to do the work.  And doing the work does help...I have lost 4 pounds this month.  Wished for more, but at least I'm headed in the right direction.
  • My crankiness and yelling at my children is less about what they are doing but more about what I am not doing. I know now that I need regular and meaningful time for me!
  • Even though my good friend (thanks, LF!) is my one and only “follower” and probably no one else is even reading this, I enjoy this blogging thing!
Bring it on February, I’m ready!

No comments:

Recent Comments