Friday, June 4, 2010

THE BIG REVEAL...LittleHandsArtwork.com

Yesterday I blogged about my harebrained idea...and I am SO excited for
today's BIG REVEAL of my new online business!

(drum roll please...)

Introducing...
Where your child's Artwork is the STAR!
Turn Your Child's Artwork Into:
• Notecards • Notepads • Greeting Cards • Postcards • Canvas Print Mosaic • Calendar(Coming Soon!)


And...here's the good news for you! 
All folks, who place an order by June 18, 2010 and mention
In Search of Me in Mommy receive
10% off!


Here is the story...

I am a stay at home mom of two preschool boys.  Each day after school, my boys are thrilled to show me their newest creations! I love to see all their artwork and we display the items proudly. If you have young ones like me, you know - while you love the artwork - it becomes overwhelming. I myself didn't know how to manage the piles of colorful, cumbersome, awkward shaped, painted, crayoned, cut, glued, and glittered goodness. Some of it was clearly harder to manage than others, but many pieces were way too adorable to just throw away! I wondered, without adding an art gallery onto our home,
how do I preserve, enjoy, and share all of their charming artwork?

So, one day I contemplated this conundrum, while sorting through their fancy creations and I came up with a brilliant idea (if I do say so myself)! I scanned and photographed some of my favorite pieces and made wonderful artwork note cards. This allowed me to better manage the mounds of "stuff" and provided perfect gifts for the boys’ grandparents, teachers, and others. The gifts were a huge hit! So, I thought that others might have the same challenge with their children’s "art-or-love" and might also be interested in turning their child's masterpieces into some wonderful gifts and keepsakes.

And, that is why I started LittleHandsArtwork.com

Recent Comments