Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mad Housewife in a bottle...

Craziness! Being at this conference for the past 6 days has been a whirlwind and I am feeling out of touch with my everyday life! So I need to get back into reality - on my blog, at home and with the boys.

But before I go off to do exciting things like unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping, returning phone calls, while the boys are at preschool, I had to show you perhaps my BEST shopping find EVER!

The back of the bottle reads:
"Somewhere near the cool shadows of the laundry room.  Past the litter box and between the plastic yard toys.  This is your time.  Time to enjoy a moment to yourself.  A moment without the madness.  Dishes can wait.  Dinner be damned.  Mad Housewife Chardonnay."

It is vinted and bottled by Mad Housewife Cellars.  Nobody asked or paid me to share this - I just thought it was too fun not to pass on!

I have much more to blog about (like our road trip home including a 4 hour detour around the poor flooded city of Nashville and a turkey crossing, plus some blogging awards I might have to brag about and pass on to others) - but it will have to wait until after the boys go to bed, I have a glass (or 2) of Mad Housewife Chardonnay and get a good night sleep!  So, I'll be back tomorrow!

Recent Comments