- I am passionate about motherhood and the importance of moms supporting other moms.
- Stepping outside of my comfort zone, while unnerving, ultimately produces wonderful moments of growth.
- I love to write and that I am even good at it.
- I am creative and I need to incorporate it into my life daily.
- As long as I am true to myself, it is OK if everyone doesn’t like me. (it sounds simple, but that is big, for me!)
- My confidence has grown as I have gained clarity in who I am and what I believe in.
Also, I am happier than I was in January and more excited about my future! It will be fun to discover what the next six months of searching will find.