I should note that I believe this list fluid. If I am no longer interested in accomplishing an item, I do not feel guilty about simply dropping it and I also plan to add items as my interests change.
So, here is the list of things I would like to do before I die (the items I completed I crossed out, and the items I want to accomplish in the next year, I highlighted in green).
- Visit 50 states by time I am 50 - currently I am at 40 states.
- Write a book
- Try rock climbing
- Take a painting class
Volunteer on a regular basis
- Travel for 1+ month(s) family trip across the USA - on the docket for summer of 2013.
Join a book club/group - Currently reading 1st book!
- Go to the UP, MI
- Drive Pacific Coast Highway
- Ride in horse & carriage w/Jeff in Chicago
Eat breakfast for dinner
- Create artwork or photos to hang in house
- Research family tree
Owen’s 1st year scrapbook
- Put together digital scrapbooks of recent years 2006-present
- Go to a movie at least 4 times a year - 1 down, 3 to go.
- Travel via rails
- See a show on Broadway
- Stop biting nails
- Drive a long trip (5+ hours) with boys by myself
- Loose 40lbs and keep it off
What's on your bucket list?