Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Aspirations

Never mind searching for who you are. Search for the person you aspire to be.
~Robert Brault

I love this quote...but dang, to know who I aspire to be, that is not as simple as it sounds... But, I have 20 minutes and I am going to try to identify 10 aspirations right now!

I aspire to:

1.   Continually grow and be a better mom
2.   Be true to my husband and our relationship
3.   Explore my creativity and embrace it
4.   Know my passion and pursue it
5.   Be healthier, thinner, and more fit
6.   Be a lifelong learner
7.   Love myself
8.   Bring moms together to make a difference
9.   Relish my friendships
10. Be truly happy

Hum...that was not as hard as I thought it would be.  The harder part is acting in accordance to my aspirations...but isn't that exactly what this journey is all about?

Who do you aspire to be?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I aspire to be more organized. I think if I were everything else might just fall into place.

Recent Comments