Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Special Limited Time Offer"

I was getting ready for the day.  I had big plans to attack my To Do List.  Just as I finished blow drying my hair and was heading to my desk, I heard AB excitedly yell out to me..."Mommy, come and look at our Ball Factory!"  So I took a quick detour to the playroom...



The detour lastest longer than I expected...we all played with the Ball Factory.  Before I knew it, it was time for lunch.  The morning was gone and I accomplished nothing on my To Do List...

My To Do List will be there later...But the Ball Factory was an unexpected bonus in my day.  It was one of those special limited time offer that I am glad did not end while I was off doing "important" things.

"Sometimes the most beautiful scenery is found on the detour road." 
- Dr. Lee Roberson

No comments:

Recent Comments